Codes and Collaboration Facilities
At the core of the NuGrid work is the developement, verification and validation of a post-processing nucleosynthesis code (PPN) and a variety of collaboration tools.
- NuGridPy python tools to analyze NuGrid data, raw data access through CADC’s VOspace.
- NuGrid Python Chemical Evolution Environment (NuPyCEE)
- Public Jupyter server WENDI for interactive web exploration of NuGrid data sets and NuPyCEE codes.
- Latest nuclear physics compilations for all stellar quiescent and explosive
nucleosynthesis including NSE, sandbox interface to easily test user generated rates, dynamic master network generation
- Multi-zone with mixing for complete 1D stellar evolution sequence post-processing
- Multi-trajectory capability for post-processing of hydrodynamic trajectories
- Dynamic network at the cell level to automatically generate the network size needed for given thermodynamic environment
- Multi-zone and trajectory ppn are MPI parallel
- Custom USEEPP (se) library built on hdf5 for IO data management, including C, Fortran, python and idl interfaces
- Growing test case and examples library.
Participation and Staying Connected
If you find the NuGrid project interesting please contact any of the members. We have annual collaboration meetings where we discuss the future directions, including how to make our tools available to a wider community. If you would
like to receive occasional news and announcement about data releases, available NuGrid tools and new NuGrid publications, please consider signing up to the
public mailing list.